Salesforce(Salesforce.com) is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) which bring companies and customers all together.
Salesforce created the 1-1-1 Model of Integrated Philanthropy, where companies contribute 1% equity, 1% of their product and 1% of employee hours back to the community.
Salesforce Ecosystem which is called #SalesforceOhana consists of world-class Developers, Consultant and Administrators all over the globe.
with over 100,0000+ customers.
Most recently, the software company acquired MuleSoft for $6.5 billion and Tableau Software for $15.7 billion.
Install and manage extensions
Open the Chrome Web Store.
Find and select the extension you want.
Click Add to Chrome.
Extensions will let you know if they need certain permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension
are add-ons which help improve Salesforce Experience by Amazing Developers & Companies.
1 - Salesforce inspector
Productivity tools for Salesforce administrators and
developers to inspect data and metadata directly
from the Salesforce UI
Extension Link: https://bit.ly/25BUQuR
2 - Salesforce advanced Code searcher
By using the advanced quick find you can get your code few clicks shorter. Also, you can search any string your code
Using this extension you can search your code components your salesforce instance:
1) Apex Classes
2) Apex Triggers
3) Visualforce Pages
4) Visualforce Components
Extension Link: https://bit.ly/2GL3eDM
3- Salesforce API Fieldnames
The extension shows the API field names on detail pages
Small extension to toggle between API field names and labels on salesforce detail pages.
Extension Link: https://bit.ly/2T6vx4z
4 - ORGanizer for Salesforce
The ORGanizer Chrome Extension (BETA) lets you forget about your Salesforce.com® username and passwords and help you to recognize Salesforce.com® tabs on your browser.
With Salesforce ORGanizer you can:
- Store your frequently used accounts (basic encryption for the password, details on the guide): username/password/ login URL / landing page
- Login an account on a new tab, window and window on incognito mode or get the full login URL for other browsers
- Change an ORG tab and title to instantly recognize which tab belongs to which ORG
- Use the built-in Quick Link tool to quickly access your most used standard Salesforce links
- Create your personal ORG's quick link library to handle special links
- Use the Quick Links tool to make a global search or open a custom relative link (e.g. from a copied Salesforce ID) or login to another ORG
- Use the Quick Console right inside your Salesforce tab to have quick.
Extension Link: https://bit.ly/2f0R2DZ
We would continue to showcase more extensions for #Salesforce in our Upcoming BlogPost/